Sunday, March 11, 2007

Espirit of the Night


you appear,
quiets,
feeling the cowardice of stars you seize of the dark,
you feel to vibrate little that you have left.
Calm, asi you have to me, covered between your mantle,
the moon does not happen to be but that a star shinning in the sky,
the stars not more than spots.
You leave,
my glance me anxious runs the voice not to return to see you,
simply,
you deceive,
you do not know to me how much hurts?
I see you,
from a corner,
I do not dare to approach to me,
you are concrete,
but I do not feel to you.
You come to look for to me,
but you release to you soon,
leaving me in search of a consolation,
in search of which it can change what I feel.
Group of people,
I do not want,
but you once again force to me to lock up to me in my world,
to drown to me between the beautiful lies that a single day were shades
I am here,
I hope single I find anguishes between the torments,
why you take,
I do not understand it,
single I remain here,
watching the sky.
Again the moon is shown to the slope,
the stars fall,
the legend is fulfilled,
and you do not arrive

No comments: