Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Pequeña sensacion de libertad...


Sparkeling Grey,
they're my own veins,
Anymore that a whisper,
any sudden movement of my heart.
And i know,
i know i'll have to watch then pass away,
Just get trough this day.
Made your way,
you could be anything,
made up my way,
and loose myself, not today,
thats too much guilt to pay.
Sickened in the sun,
You dare tell me you love me,
But you held me down and scream you wanted me to die,
Honey you know,
you know i've never hurted you that way,
you're just so pretty in your pain.
Made up my way, and i could be anything,
i'll make my own way, without your senseless...
So run,
and hate me,
if its feels good,
i cant hear your screams anymore,
You lied to me,
but im older now,
and im not buying baby.
Demading my response,
dont bother breaking the door down,
i found my way out.
You'll never hurt me Again!

No comments: