Saturday, January 13, 2007

Follow



Disquieting pain penetrates in the deep thing, Stopping my breathing suddenly, the dark brings closer when rising the moon, Not more than deceptive solitude. Smoothly the dream I am called on my face, Doing to me to lose the conscience, the thoughts crowd around itself in an restlessness sea, the words leave me out of breath, single has left to close the eyes, before the reality on which I am living a lie. The traps encamp around to me, Single collection fallen Angels, not but who miseries. Nightmares torment my soul, until when I will have to continue supporting? My forces are exhausted, I do not create to be the sufficiently strong thing to follow in the same. The options every time are less, Less and less is the light, the dark welcomes to me and the light locks up to me.

No comments: